Saturday, 28 July 2012

Illegal Drug Gathering


Today was a good day.



I went to a Nerdfighter Gathering. I’m not going to tell you what nerdfighters are, or why they gather. A better explanation

My friend stopped at my house on the way there and I said to her loudly “Let’s go do some illegal stuff!” because I am hilarious. My mum laughed and then we jet packed out of there (and by jetpack I mean we caught the bus)

Instead of graffiti and knife crimes we really were doing chalk drawings on the footpath, singing songs, eating tim tams and group hugging.



I returned home way past my bedtime (6PM) but it was okay because I hadn’t really done any illegal stuff! Then I realized my clothes were covered in mysterious white powder and dog was sniffing like crazy.



IT WAS THE CHALK! DON’T DO DRUGS KIDS!



More posts with actual substance soon.

5 comments:

  1. Yesterday WAS a good day. :D You're getting good at drawing people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes indeed!

      Thankyou, I'm pretty expert.

      Delete
    2. You should work at pixar with that level of ultimate drawing skill. Right now.

      Delete
    3. I already do! I'm single-handedly animating monsters university!

      Delete