My humble little blog recently doubled its number of followers. I now have two followers yippity! But according to everyone I should have more (at least 2 1/2). So this post, or advertisement, is here to convince YOU to read this blog.
"Some people say Benevolent Dinosaur is the best thing since sliced bread- most people don't" -very few people
"People who don't read Benevolent Dinosaur are statiscally more likely to be serial killers who hate puppies"-credible sources
"Benevolent Dinosaur is part of a balanced diet"- 9/10 doctors
"My kids used to spend all day on the internet and I didn't know why. Turns out they'd been using my credit card to buy private islands of eBay. So I put them up for adoption and now I have more time to read Benevolent Dinosaur!" -Mother of the Year
"I don't know who Ben Hevelent Dynasty is" -Prime Minister of Australia
"Also, get out of my house"- Prime Minister of Australia
This picture accurately depicts what Benevolent Dinosaur is all about.
If that doesn't convince you I don't know what will. Get off my lawn!

That bowl of cereal is so beautiful. :')
ReplyDelete