Monday, 23 July 2012

What is this?


To be honest I don’t understand how blogging works. I am familiar with other people’s blogs but it’s not the same as actually getting any practice, kind of like watching other people ride bicycles all the time but never touching one.



So now I’ve jumped right on the blogging bicycle of metaphors without training wheels. There’s no going back now


(I also need to learn how to draw bicycles)

Even if I suck. Even if I suck so bad I cause a rift in the space-time continuum I have to keep going.

So welcome to my Benevolent Dinosaur. I don’t know what I’ll do with this place yet but it’ll be magical.
There’ll be dinosaurs and kittens.
And cereal.
And swordfights every Tuesday.
And...




But if you’re not satisfied with this deal you’ll get your money back guaranteed!

Some facts:







And throughout this entire bizarre introduction post all I really need to say was.




8 comments:

  1. I've read your 3 posts so far. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks kind stranger! I think we should be friends

      Delete
    2. No. That is a bad idea. I'm really bad at talking to people anyway. You wouldn't like me. :(

      Delete
    3. That makes me like you even more, anyway we HAVE to be friends because I already found out where you live silly!

      Delete
    4. ..so if you know where I live, you can either be friends or my stalker, not neutral?

      Delete