Wait, are you drawing these on your mum's computer? Make a post about Gosford like you said you would? :) Also, point it out more that you have a blog on your youtube channel!
Dude, this post was from December... so my computer hadn't broke yet and gosford wasn't even a plan.My recent two posts were drawn on mum's computer though, I installed sai and use my mouse.
...Then how come it was not on my reading list thingy till now? Suspicious..Oh okay. But I guess it's not the same
Wait, are you drawing these on your mum's computer? Make a post about Gosford like you said you would? :) Also, point it out more that you have a blog on your youtube channel!
ReplyDeleteDude, this post was from December... so my computer hadn't broke yet and gosford wasn't even a plan.
DeleteMy recent two posts were drawn on mum's computer though, I installed sai and use my mouse.
...Then how come it was not on my reading list thingy till now? Suspicious..
DeleteOh okay. But I guess it's not the same