Monday, 14 January 2013

Computers aren't my friends

One of the new year's resolutions I made was to blog more and for once I actually had ideas. I wrote down plans, drew a few pictures and looked forward to the internet year ahead. For once I was actually doing things that I could talk about here!

Then my computer EXPLODED.


Not literally, more accurately it one day decided it'd had enough of this "turning on" business. So now I have to use my mother's computer which is as slow as a disabled snail window shopping.

I'll be all:











Basically I CAN use it but I don't like to. It only has an outdated version of ms paint (I'm used to my proper arty art software) and I don't get on with the mouse.

And just when I thought this blog's quality couldn't get any worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment