Thursday, 31 January 2013

What I have done this year

January is almost over and quite a lot actually happened

1. WHAT IS LOAF

 

I attended Australia's first national nerdfighter gathering. You're probably quite confused right now. 
WHAT IS LOAF?
This bread or this more bread

What is a nerdfighter?
We've been through this before! dftba

What is an Australia?
I'm not entirely sure to be honest I tried

I wish I could have written more about this bread pun titled event hosted by people from the internet but it occurred around the same time my computer exploded so it was not to be.

2. Housed a Canadian

 

For a week my Canadian cousin's friend's sister came to stay with us. We did everything from the zoo to Centre Point Tower. We also looked at the giant duck that resides at Darling Harbor.


No one quite is sure how it got there or why. All we know is we feel the strange need to offer it sacrifices.

By the end of the week we didn't call her our cousin's friend's sister. She was just "friend".

3. Survived the Hottest Day EVER

 

While our Canadian friend was here my friend Annette and I took her to the beach, that night I found out it had been 45.8 degrees Celsius- the hottest day in Sydney history.

And we didn't even get sun burnt

4. Gosford

 

I started to write about this but I had a lot to say so I decided to make it its own post. You'll see it next week!*

*subject to change depending on levels of procrastination.

One month later: It finally happened!

5. Dyed my hair

 


THAT’S MAHOGHANY

Things I HAVEN'T done:

 

 *Got a job
*Started exercising and/or eating healthy
*Acquired a dinosaur to put hats on and ride around


Maybe by February...

1 comment: